The global consultancy market was estimated to be worth $132 billion in 2020. We have organizations providing consultancy services across a range of fields; medical, management, technology etc. If you belong to a consultancy business, then a great way to scale up is to use video. And here’s where a video consultation platform can help!
We are talking about recording training videos and sending them out to clients with similar problems, eliminating the need to carry out such sessions again and again. You save costs and it’s great for your clients as well, as they can get access to your video knowledge base. They can watch videos at their own pace and find the answers to their solutions. You can always read more in our blog on the benefits of video-based learning.
Regardless of whether you are using video in consultancy or not, one of the challenges you might be facing is the secure sharing of your content. If your videos are out there available to the public, customers may not find an incentive to pay for your services and the whole video idea goes to trash.
- You can either create a YouTube-like private video library, where only certain logged-in users can view your videos and only view the ones assigned to them and no other.
- Alternatively, you can share videos selectively through tokenized URLs, where you can expire them after a certain time period if need be.
More on VIDIZMO later, but let’s first discuss why consider buying a secure video consultation platform rather than build one yourself.
Build Your Video Consultation Platform vs. Buy a Ready-made Application
There are two ways you can set up a video portal with all of your training videos. You can either create one or opt for a ready-made application.
If you are looking into creating one, you can read our detailed blog on how to build a website like YouTube. Or you can explore VIDIZMO as a ready-made application. In the end, the choice is yours, but here are a few reasons why you should opt for a ready-made application:
- No development expertise is required, and you can get started on uploading and sharing videos without even writing a single line of code.
- Our platform is highly secure, and we are constantly working to improve on these capabilities. With features like robust encryption, SSL streaming, password protection, block downloads, IP restrictions and more.
- A ready-made application saves your time, and you can get started today through our free trial.
- You get a bunch of features to help you make the most out of your videos. Examples include the ability to add quizzes and surveys to videos, guest sharing, multiple link sharing and more that we’ll discuss later in this blog.
VIDIZMO - Video Platform for Consultation
At the basic level, VIDIZMO EnterpriseTube allows you to set up a YouTube-like video portal, where you can upload and share videos. The user experience is as easy it is on YouTube. If you dive deeper, VIDIZMO EnterpriseTube provides a range of features to help you make the most out of your video content.
Secure Sharing Features
You can upload videos and securely share them with select clients. You can benefit from the following features:
- Generate multiple tokenized URLs, and selectively expire individual ones when need be.
- Guest share with users outside your organization through email, where they would need to log in using the said email address and temporarily view content. You can also allow limited views for these videos.
- Schedule videos where they won’t be available after a select time period.
- Restrict your recipients from being able to download videos.
Learn more about using VIDIZMO as an online video sharing platform.
Private Library with Access Management
You can also use the provided video portal as a private library such that only logged-in users can view your videos. You get to benefit from the following:
- Integrate with your SSO or IAM system and keep user identities in sync through SCIM.
- Define for every video or group of videos as to who can access them. These can be select users or groups, or all logged-in users. Or you can keep videos public if you wish.
- Assign users one of the 6 permissions in the system, such that you have certain users as viewers and others as contributors of content.
Learn more about video access management in VIDIZMO.
Optimized Video Playback
It’s counterproductive if your recipients have to download videos every time they need to watch them. What you’d expect is a YouTube-like playback experience and this is exactly what you get with VIDIZMO.
- Through video transcoding, you get multiple renditions that users can choose from depending on their internet connection and device. Or through adaptive bitrate streaming, this gets adjusted automatically.
- To ensure optimized video delivery, VIDIZMO provides CDN for video streaming by default.
Learn more about video content delivery in VIDIZMO.
Interactive Video Experiences
Video isn’t just one-way communication and there’s more to it. Especially, when it comes to training videos as you’d need quizzes and an interactive discussion. To accomplish this, VIDIZMO offers you the following:
- Add quizzes to different parts of a video with set passing criteria.
- Include handouts in videos.
- Add surveys or forms.
- Users can comment under videos.
- Content creators can add annotations to elaborate on certain instances of a video.
Learn More About VIDIZMO Interactive Online Video Platform.
White-labeled Video Portals
You can brand the video consultation platform to match your organization’s branding, such that you use your own colors and fonts, modify the layout and host it on your domain. You can customize the video player in terms of its appearance and the options that appear on it.
Learn more about VIDIZMO White-label video streaming.
Create Multiple Video Portals
You don’t necessarily need to add all your videos to one portal. For different clients or for different consultancy services, you can create separate portals with content and users segregated. Each portal can have its own settings, integrations and branding.
Learn more about creating multiple video portals in VIDIZMO.
Zoom Integration and Others
If you are conducting training sessions on Zoom and recording them, then you can automatically ingest these videos and make them available within your video library. You can then define access or share them ahead. The meeting management experience is much better than the limited features offered in Zoom.
You can also integrate with other IT applications such as your LMS, content management system, MS Teams, and more. See all integration options.
Read more in our blog on managing recorded Zoom meetings on the cloud.
You can benefit from AI-generated closed captions and transcriptions. This helps in meeting accessibility standards for video and also improves search. If you have 100s of meetings, then you can quickly find that one meeting by searching inside a video through transcripts.
You can also use the platform for conducting an interactive live event if need be. It’s a good idea as you wouldn’t need a separate platform for conducting a live stream. You can also record a live event and make it available as on-demand video.
Learn more about VIDIZMO interactive live streaming.
Get Started Today!
You can deploy VIDIZMO EnterpriseTube on your own cloud, on-premise datacenter, in your Azure or AWS account or purchase it as SaaS.
Whether your requirements are small or big, you can get started today on using video for consultancy by trying out our platform for free. Or you can contact our team and we’d be happy to help.